Need viewer for trailcam pics - Must be EASY to use

This is for my older hunting partner who is complely -can't overstate this - completely, technology illiterate. He just got his first cell phone last year, a flip phone. He wants to get a few cams and be able to view the photos by himself. This needs to be completely plug and play and fairly large screen, 7-10".

I already tried out the new Browning unit. What a piece of junk.

Any ideas? Tablet with a card reader?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I cant think of any system other than the camera itself that is simple for someone as you described.
They (external readers) will all require a few steps to get pics up on phone, tablet or what ever.

I use a card reader that the card goes in, plugs into my phone, opens it thru gallery app and wallah.
I used to take a little camera, put the card from trail cam into camera and open that way.
All simple
But a trail cam with a view built in has to be about the simplest ?

I was gonna suggest the same as Robbie that plugs into phone but that doesn't sound like an option.
I think a few companies make viewers specifically I've never had one in hand but I think they would be simple as that's all they are designed for.

Pro953

WKR
Stealth Cam has a viewer that is user friendly. Turn on, insert SD card and away you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thanks guys. I'll check out the one from stealth cam, hopefully it's better than the Browning unit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

on camo fire now you can get 2 cameras with batteries and 2 cards plus a card reader for $180

Wildgame makes a really simple one that I've used a lot. I actually have a new one in the box if your interested hit me up.

KEVINSENC

Lil-Rokslider
Ive used the crad readers on my Iphone 6 before and after doing so it seems to corrupt many of the cards that I uploaded to the phone, has anyone else had this happen. I think it ruined like 4 of my cards just last season...

I've used my digital camera to view in the field as it's easy to pop in a card and view. Not very big screen but you can study them at home later if you really need to., otherwise you can zoom in to enlarge the photo so it works for me.