Iridium sat phone service plans?

I just purchased a used Iridium sat phone and I'm looking for some good incite on service plans. I'm really not looking to get locked into a 6 month plan or anything like that since my usage will be more on a month to month basis. So, based on that, what would you recommend?

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using Preferred Communication for 10 plus years and can highly recommend them. I usually call a week or so before a big trip or hunting season and they mail a sim card to me that goes right in to the phone. Month to month and reasonable minute charges. Iridium had great service in Zimbabwe, NW territories and Rural Nevada and the only reason I mention that is I've heard other providers struggle in different areas, I don't know why its Sat phone and satellites. This is my contact there if you want to check with them.
Alan

Carlyn Davis, Director of Operations

Satellite Communications and GPS Tracking Systems
Toll Free Phone Number: 877-589-9800
Email [email protected]

OP
AK Troutbum
I have been using Preferred Communication for 10 plus years and can highly recommend them. I usually call a week or so before a big trip or hunting season and they mail a sim card to me that goes right in to the phone. Month to month and reasonable minute charges. Iridium had great service in Zimbabwe, NW territories and Rural Nevada and the only reason I mention that is I've heard other providers struggle in different areas, I don't know why its Sat phone and satellites. This is my contact there if you want to check with them.
Alan

Carlyn Davis, Director of Operations

Satellite Communications and GPS Tracking Systems
Toll Free Phone Number: 877-589-9800
Email [email protected]
Hey, thanks for the feedback Alan, I'll definitely be giving them a call next week.