On X ?

dotman

WKR
Sorry to hear it didn't work in Kansas. I'd be curious as to what specifically was not working so I can answer any questions since the only difference would be the information that is available for each state.

I gave you it back in Nov but you keep forgetting. Gave direct coordinates of where OnX had zero landowner info and Gaia had it.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I gave you it back in Nov but you keep forgetting. Gave direct coordinates of where OnX had zero landowner info and Gaia had it.

If you gave us the information then I can assure you that our team looked into the information and it could be available now or will be when we update that state next. We follow up via email when map errors are reported to us

MtnMuley

WKR
onX, I have 7 chips I've bought over the years. I get frustrated that some of the information in certain states can't be updated unless I pay a fee to send back basically a micro SD card that I've already played $100 for. I'm not familiar with your newer registration as mentioned earlier. I'd like to know if you'd cut me a deal to "update" my 7 chips that I have over $700 invested in. Thanks

LandYacht

WKR
onX, I have 7 chips I've bought over the years. I get frustrated that some of the information in certain states can't be updated unless I pay a fee to send back basically a micro SD card that I've already played $100 for. I'm not familiar with your newer registration as mentioned earlier. I'd like to know if you'd cut me a deal to "update" my 7 chips that I have over $700 invested in. Thanks

This is exactly what I was referring to in my post. I spent $105 for a chip and the packaging says free updates. Its enough to make me ride the chip out till it’s too out of date and then try something new. I used to tout ON X to anyone that asked, but now I steer them all clear and took my sticker off my truck.

When I bought my chip it was between ON X and Garmin’s chip and I chose ON X based on the fact that the entire pamphlet from the packaging touted free updates all over it in bold text no less, and the fact that it was a hunter owned company. I dislike trickery in marketing, I hope your new packaging clears it up that it’s free for one year. Rant over!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
If you PM me your email address, I can look up your account and see what we can do.
The new system allows you as many updates as we release as long as you have an active membership (yearly renewal).
For multiple chips, you would go with the Elite membership for $99/year and you could update as many chips as you have as many times as you'd want that year. With the old system, you were allowed one update and had to pay for updates individually after that first year of free updates that was included with a $100 chip purchase. We charge the update fee vs others where you have a to spend the same price to get updated information. We have to get payment for updates or we would not be able to get updated information and would have gone out of business a while ago. Again, feel free to send me a message and I'll look up your account

My membership right now shows a premium membership (redemption), which gives my 5 states on my phone and computer. When I renew this membership this summer, will I get the same membership (5 states)?

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
My membership right now shows a premium membership (redemption), which gives my 5 states on my phone and computer. When I renew this membership this summer, will I get the same membership (5 states)?

The Premium membership is for a single state. If it is showing that you have a Premium membership then that means you only get the layers for that single state, if you select another state, you will not get the public/private land layers. When it renews, it will stay at the Premium unless you manually upgrade to the Elite membership which will give you access to all 50 states.

MtnMuley

WKR
Thanks OnX Hunt. I will PM you my email, but I doubt anything will come of it, because I don't think I've ever purchased one from you direct. Maybe one. Thanks

Getnlost

FNG
Ryan is who turned me on to OnX. Im pretty sure there are some discount codes out there for the elite all 50 states. You can choose to only use one state or up to 5 states at one time. Its on my phone so it updates very easily. The best part is i can log in on my computer, it has all the same stuff as the app on my phone. I can save maps on the computer and it automatically is on my phone. Very simple to use. I would be lost without it.
It is well worth the money in my opinion.

Not working in Kansas ..I used mine there in November. I had no issues.

dotman

WKR
Ryan is who turned me on to OnX. Im pretty sure there are some discount codes out there for the elite all 50 states. You can choose to only use one state or up to 5 states at one time. Its on my phone so it updates very easily. The best part is i can log in on my computer, it has all the same stuff as the app on my phone. I can save maps on the computer and it automatically is on my phone. Very simple to use. I would be lost without it.
It is well worth the money in my opinion.

Not working in Kansas ..I used mine there in November. I had no issues.

Except for that 30% of the private doesn’t show up it does work in KS.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
@dotman there's actually only 8 counties out of the 105 in Kansas that are not covered yet. We work with the counties on obtaining our property information so our app will reflect what they have in their digitized system. Unfortunately, some counties are behind the times and don't have that information digitized yet which is why those counties in Kansas aren't in our app yet. We update on a yearly basis and prompt those counties if they have updated so hopefully in the near future they are! That coverage map can be found here onX Parcel Coverage | onX

KurtR

WKR
I know South Dakota has a bunch of counties that dont show land ownership with walworth,dewey and campbell is there any chance those will be added any time soon

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
I know South Dakota has a bunch of counties that dont show land ownership with walworth,dewey and campbell is there any chance those will be added any time soon

We sure hope so! We are at their mercy as to when they get those records digitized but we do everything in our power to prompt them to get up to date as we would not be the only ones who would utilize those records. The coverage map is updated as we get more information so check that as we will show when we are able to get it. Here's that link again onX Parcel Coverage | onX

dotman

WKR
@dotman there's actually only 8 counties out of the 105 in Kansas that are not covered yet. We work with the counties on obtaining our property information so our app will reflect what they have in their digitized system. Unfortunately, some counties are behind the times and don't have that information digitized yet which is why those counties in Kansas aren't in our app yet. We update on a yearly basis and prompt those counties if they have updated so hopefully in the near future they are! That coverage map can be found here onX Parcel Coverage | onX

That’s good, when I used your product the landowner names were not in OnX but were in Gaia in Nov/Dec. Also it seemed like there was much more private showing when I first got it in Aug/Sep then was showing in Nov/Dec. I didn’t count or track how many counties were missing but it was about 30% of the state at that time which was there earlier in the year.

I liked your product when I used it in CO, zero issue there but I’m not paying $99 a year to get two states and hope you either cover an area or that you get an update in time that covers my area.

COOTER

FNG
Do I have to buy an elite membership (99$) to get more than one state?
I live in Utah and have the Utah version but it won’t let me use advanced layers in Colorado or buy the Colorado version (30$) I don’t want all 50 states. I’d even get rid of Utah to get Colorado if that’s what I have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I purchased a subscription for Wyoming and then wanted to get one for Michigan. I did not need all states. I emailed them to ask if i could add just one more state. I should have waited for their response. I didn't, and created a different account and bought Michigan. The ended up replying that they could make a deal for 2 states. I'll do that next year.