TRAIL CAM THIEVES!! HELP trail cam remote storage via wifi? or blue tooth?

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
i could have sworn i saw a cam system that would connect to a central hub storage device, it was only good for a limited distance as it wasn't cellular but it was for people that had a places that they didn't want to disturb and this way they could go in and download pictures without smellin up their spot.

has anyone used this? do you remember the name?

i had 3 cams stolen last year and if i would have had this system, i would have at least had pics.

i learned too late that apparently you can set a security code on your cams,,,will do that this year.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think stealth cam has one that will pass the pictures from camera to camera and then on to a unit that sends them wireless or can store them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
Can you get cell service there and use one of the cheaper 3g units? I have the spypoint one that has 100 free pic a month- used it as a security camera for a new home build.

Or get some cheap cameras to put up high and take pics of someone stealing.

OP
R

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
almost everywhere i leave a cam has no cell service. i thought of the put them up high, but these cam theives are local rural area people who are some what capable and other fairly savvy types ( wanna be guides), i think they will just spot them and steal them as well.

i thought if i put a remote storage device somewhere, they probably won't find it as easily cause it doesn't need to be pointed.

i just looked at stealth cam,,, maybe i missed it, will check again,,,, the other system i remember seeing, that i can't remember the name of, was not stealth i don't think.

Last edited:

CTobias

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like you need some claymores setup as well with some phony trail cams.