Mountain Ops Weight Loss Combo

bates

WKR
I took ammo each morning for breakfast, 2 blaze a day and then enduro on days when I had a long run or long work out.

Started in July or so, I dropped 20lbs or so before the end of September. I was running or hiking 2 to 3 days per week, crossfit and lifting 2x to 3x per week and eating right, so it wasn't just the mtn ops products,

its not a miracle you have to put in the work and eat right, that is the key. but yeah starting a "program" and taking something definitely has a placebo effect.

I really like the ammo, I still mix 1 scoop of ammo and half a scoop of another straight protein each morning for breakfast, its sticks to me much better and I can make it till lunch.

I haven't used any MtnOps products, but I lost over 100lbs on iSatori MX-LS7 (you can usually find this for $20 a bottle). Like bates said, there is no miracle drug and you have to put in the effort. I dropped o 1500-1800 cals/day and did 1 hour of cardio almost without exception. I couldn't make myself give up everything I loved so I ate a 1000-1200 cal lunch eating almost anything I wanted and then ate a 300-500 cal dinner after working out.

Before:
18567_803570121973_4481812_n.jpg

After (1 year later):
417078_10100738857345853_478836603_n.jpg

MThuntr

WKR
A late reply but I used this combo...bought 3 month supply. I found that I quickly learned to not like the flavor of Enduro (fake sugary taste) and after 2 months stopped using Ammo as I got tired of trying to come up with new ideas with how to take it besides a smoothie. I can't say for sure if it worked or if it was from my increased activity but I was down about 25lbs. I feel that the Blaze and Renu helped with energy and improved....movements :p

joemulkey

FNG
I know this is a old post but I figured I'd throw out the AdvoCare system. Especially with mthuntr rely about not liking the taste AdvoCare as the best most proven products out there and they actually taste good. Find a distributer near you and they can take care of you and help you along the way to success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk