Trying to sign up for TTY and having problems

freshta

WKR
Trying to sign up for TTH and having problems

Curious to know if anyone knows how to get up with the IT dept at TTH? I just signed up a couple days ago but it won't let me access the WOD's. Sent a couple emails but no responses. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited:

RyanC

WKR
Hey bud sorry I am just answering your question but PM me your information and I will get you squared away.

Ryan

KHNC

WKR
I was just looking online for PA results. PA is not showing under the event listings. Also, there is no link to sign up for WY this coming weekend.

RyanC

WKR
I just checked and the link to sign up for Wyoming is on Train to Hunt website under Challenge Events-Right Side-Towards Bottom. I am working with admin to get the results of several TTH competitions up on the site. Let me know if you're still having trouble signing up for Wyoming.

Ryan

KHNC

WKR
I just checked again. When I go to the link for WY and/or the link for nationals and click "sign up" , it takes me to the map to pick an area. Then it does not function from there. Should I have gotten an email "invite" for Nationals? Or do yall verify when someone is eligible. Thnks

KHNC

WKR
Ok, just tried WY from my phone and got it to work. Nationals still does not work. The link is "greyed out".

RyanC

WKR
Kenton is probably still waiting for Will to email him the competitors from PA that qualified. There are still 2 more TTH qualifiers so still people to get the invite.

If you don't hear anything by next week let me know and I'll get you squared away.

Thanks.

RC