Trouble with TTH website?

brewer427

WKR
I sent Kenton an email this morning for this exact issue and here was the response I got.

Josh,
The new website does not require a log in for the workouts. I am offering access to the wod generator free of charge. I am going to cancel all the payments from the current members in hopes that everyone will consider the new membership option. The Grandslam membership is a great value and I hope you check it out.
I will send confirmation e mails to everyone tonight.
Thanks

Kenton Clairmont
Train To Hunt

OP
S

Sapper

Lil-Rokslider
Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one. But I can't even get to the wod generator. I guess I'll keep on trying and checking my emails. That's cool that it'll be free but that is if it works! Thanks for the info. I was cursing technology once again! Have a good one!

gauge

Lil-Rokslider
Kinda off topic, but I really see opportunity for TTH to improve on their tech side of things. This is a company that has grown so fast in the last few years I am sure they are in part learning as they go.
The website is down often, social media needs to be more connected during events, and the scoring for each event should be more available. Kenton and TTH do a great job and it is impressive the community they have created and the quality of events they put on.
Personally, I see opportunity to build on that community, and these days, that is done on the tech end and on social media.
I don't think I know anything that the guys at TTH don't. I think any of us that compete should offer them some feed back and look for big things in the years to come.

bmart2622

WKR
I agree with the website issues, I know I have had a fair amount of issues with it. I am also not a huge fan of the WOD generator. What drew me to TTH and what I liked about it was the specific programming that was used with the workouts, now with the generator that is all gone and the workouts are completely random. It appears very similar to several apps that I have now.