TTH in Alaska May 19-21, 2017

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey All,

Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Alaska Chapter and Train To Hunt are teaming up to bring a TTH event to Alaska May 19-21, 2017.

Our first priority is to establish the site selection for this event.

Wanted to ask local archery experts to help dial in a suitable site for this event.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

If you'd like more info on TTH, here is there website:

Train To Hunt

TTH did a similar fund raiser for BHA last year, here's that link:

Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

For now, site selection is the goal, and we'll post sign up instructions once we get the balls in motion.

Larry Bartlett
BHA AK (Executive Director)

Or email me at

[email protected]

Were are the dates of the events ? This was an awesome time last year with great people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duchntr

WKR
Maybe the archery course at kincaid park? cant remember the name of the archery group that owns it, might be an ok place for it though.

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'll look into that at Kincaid. Didn't know about it.

Thank you for that.

Can't Hit 'em...check the title of the thread for dates. Maybe you can hit just fine...i move to change your handle to Can't See 'em...:))

I'll look into that at Kincaid. Didn't know about it.

Thank you for that.

Can't Hit 'em...check the title of the thread for dates. Maybe you can hit just fine...i move to change your handle to Can't See 'em...:))

Lmao , i thought the dates for all the events were posted somewhere not just the Alaska one

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Once we nail down the actual day for the 1-day event, we'll post it up.

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
How about the Kenai Peninsula Archer's range in Soldotna?
Two 3d courses and out to 80 on the field range.
I'm not familiar with the TTH events but its a great range. Continuing the July 4th (1st & 2nd) 3D shoot there this year. Over 30 GOOD 3d targets; not bags with a hand drawn moose on it...
Jordan

Bmcox86

WKR
I'm going to check my schedule and see if I'm on leave those dates, any update?

RyanC

WKR
I'm still trying to get it locked in guys, sorry it is taking so long. Stay tuned.

Ryan

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm working on site selection guys. I expected more output from the anchorage area clubs. I'll let you know ASAP.

If anyone knows the Black Sheep club on JBER, get me a contact to reach out to. These guys will be key to helping make this happen, IMO.

I would love to see a respectable military presence.

lb

Bmcox86

WKR
I'll see if I can find a contact, were staying on base until our baby arrives next week

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

OP
L

Larry Bartlett

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We had to scratch the TTH event due to lack of interest from local archery clubs. The dates everyone could get on board just didn't work.

Sorry guys.

Bummed.

larry

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
We had to scratch the TTH event due to lack of interest from local archery clubs. The dates everyone could get on board just didn't work.

Did you talk to Kenai Peninsula Archers? I know Soldotna is a ways away from our population base, but it's make for a nice weekend out of town. They've always pulled quite a few folks south for the 4th of July shoot.