Train To Hunt Challenge 2017 Update

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
North Carolina Registration is officially open!! Thanks for being patient while we locked in a date and location. Click on the link below and it will lead you to the registration at the bottom of the page.

Train To Hunt Challenge

Only CA and AK to go before we are 100% for all sites.

Ryan

KHNC

WKR
Do you know any additional details on the youth 13-19 entry? I haven't found where it shows what is involved or the entry fee pricing. Thinking of entering my son for the NC event. He is 17. Thanks

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
@whereisfredbeckey......The WA event is not happening this year. There will be a Challenge in both ID and OR, hope you can make it to one of those locations.

@KHNC.....The details of the youth shoot are still being discussed. Right now it will be $20 on site to enter, 3-4 stations (shooting and exercise at each station) against the clock. The kids can run through the stations as many times as they want to get their best time. Now if your son wants to enter the Mens Open Division he is more than welcome with parent permission/signature. Up to you and him. There will be more to follow on the kids event in the coming weeks.

Hope this helped answer some questions. Thanks guys.

Ryan

6.5Express

Lil-Rokslider
Will the Kids events be available in Colorado and Wyoming? I've got twins that will be 7 in May and would absolutely love to do this.

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
Thanks for the question 6.5, Yes every location this year will have a kids event. Looking forward to getting them involved, should be a good time.

Ryan

Rackmastr

WKR
Never been to one of these but hoping I can make the swing down to Bonners this June! I'm only an hour and a bit north so long as I can make it work around the work schedule it would be a fun time down there!!!

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
Wanted to pass along that the California TTH Challenge will not be happening this year. We just couldn't get a location locked in where we were looking so we made a decision to table it for next year. Hopefully there will be a location close enough for anyone that was considering California this year. We are hoping next year will be the year we get into California.

Thanks,

Ryan

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
Hey Steadman, thanks for the question. The box will be 20" for both men and women.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ryan

sneaky

"DADDY"
Anything for Utah? I looked but wanted to make sure I didn't overlook anything.

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
No Utah this year. Grand Junction, CO will probably be the closest venue.