Train To Hunt Challenge 2017 Update

RyanC

WKR
Train to Hunt Challenge 2017 Registration officially opens on Veterans Day November 11, 2016. There are a few locations we are still working on locking down but most locations are ready to go. We are also happy to announce that we have a new website dedicated to the Challenge at Train To Hunt Challenge

You can also go to Train To Hunt and click on the link to take you to the website.

Once on the site find the location you would like to compete at and follow the links to register. All of the details of the 2017 event are located on the website but if you have any questions I will monitor this site or you can email Kenton at [email protected]

Looking forward to meeting new hunting athletes and reuniting with veteran TTH athletes.

Cheers,

Ryan Clairmont

Last edited:
OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
We are waiting for 100% site and date to be locked before opening registration. We are shooting for San Diego in April.

Ryan

Is it possible to register day of event and pay then?
Or register now and pay then if work doesn't screw me over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
@Johnson27......The Wisconsin TTH Challenge is in Somerset, WI.

@itsTyrturion......I would recommend not waiting to sign up. We are sensitive to the fact that life happens and will do our best to get your registration fee back if you are unable to make it to the event.

@DWarcher.......We have events in Oregon and Nevada which may be closer than San Diego.

Thanks for the questions and interest guys.

Ryan

Randle

WKR
Going to do one this year . Idaho info doesn't have a location. Do you know yet?

OP
RyanC

RyanC

WKR
Thanks Shane.......That's correct the Idaho event will be in Bonners Ferry.

We are updating the Challenge website so each State's Event will have specific information to include location, accommodations, etc. Thanks for everyone's patience while we work to bring you the most up to date information about Train to Hunt Challenge.

Ryan

KHNC

WKR
I am holding off on registration until San Diego and NC are announced. I have a pretty good size group of guys waiting for the Ft Bragg dates to be announced. Doing PA again for sure.

Looking forward to Reno this year and maybe OR or CA. I like the new 1 day format, it will be easier when traveling to the events.

KHNC

WKR
All signed up for PA, just waiting on NC to go live so I can sign up for that too!

Good deal. What class are you in? I'm in masters. Will do PA for sure and NC if they work it out. Sounds like it may end up being at Buttermilk Creek Outfitters in Burlington, if it happens. Waiting for the dates so I can decide where to go. May due 4/22 in Texas also.