Tth & bowtech

KHNC

WKR
Glad to see this new partnership. Not exactly sure what it means for this year at TTH. Did anyone catch the discussion about it at ATA this week? I was working and did not attend this year. Hoping for contingency from BT in 2018. I already know it wont happen this year as contingencies have already been announced.

RyanC

WKR
Hey KHNC, not sure what you are referring to with Bowtech and Contingencies? They are a Sponsor of ours as of this year and we are extremely excited about our new relationship with them. Bowtech is fully committed in getting behind the Hunter-Athlete movement and when you come to a TTH Challenge you will see them there.

Thanks,

Ryan

OP
KHNC

KHNC

WKR
Hey KHNC, not sure what you are referring to with Bowtech and Contingencies? They are a Sponsor of ours as of this year and we are extremely excited about our new relationship with them. Bowtech is fully committed in getting behind the Hunter-Athlete movement and when you come to a TTH Challenge you will see them there.

Thanks,

Ryan

BOWTECH, as well as all the other major manufacturers, pay a contingency if you win or place at a certain level at a sanctioned event. The amount of money varies with the difficulty of the class. Ex. pro , hunter, novice etc. Right now BT is paying for ASA, IBO , NFAA as well as Vegas indoor shoots. And possibly 1 or 2 others I may have missed. I spoke to Henry Bass , at Bowtech, last year about the possibility of adding events like TTH to the contingency schedule. It was not ruled out, and this was before the TTH partnership had been established. I am hoping this partnership paves the way for contingency awards to be paid to winners of TTH events in 2018 and beyond.

RyanC

WKR
Thanks for the info KHNC. It is very likely that there will be some big prizes from Bowtech at Nationals this year so stay tuned and keep working!!

Ryan