Just starting up with the train to hunt workouts ... Day 2 and need advice

kjack_74

FNG
On day 2 during the baseline phase it says to use a light pack and while I know that is relative to each user but looking for some guidance on what anyone else used ... Not sure how light to go basically and my instinct is to be on the "heavier side" of light. Thanks ahead of time.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Id say it depends on what your personal fitness level is currently. If your beginning 10-15lbs might be light , if youve been working out a while 20-40 might be where you should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
kjack_74

kjack_74

FNG
Ok thanks, I've been doing cardio with very minimal amount of weights ... Thanks for the insight. Think I'll shoot for the 40 pound area, I wouldn't even notice 20 pounds.

Ok thanks, I've been doing cardio with very minimal amount of weights ... Thanks for the insight. Think I'll shoot for the 40 pound area, I wouldn't even notice 20 pounds.

That will work im sure the max at TTH this year is 50lbs they got rid of the heavy meat haul .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on what movement you are doing with the pack, burpees with a pack on light is 15-20#, where as 40# can be light for a hike with a pack on. The biggest thing to remember with starting a new workout is, to listen to your body. If it feels to heavy it really probably is.

OP
kjack_74

kjack_74

FNG
It was 1 mile hike hike and I ended up just doing 50 ... felt good thanks for the advice