T2H workout differences

freshta

WKR
Anyone have experience with the the high altitude training from T2H? I have the 'No shape to elk shape' workout and I'm just wondering what differences there are between the two.
Thanks

RyanC

WKR
The High Altitude program has more of a strength bias where as the NSMS is a more balanced program with an endurance bias. High Altitude would be good if you want to work on Strength in the early off season and NSMS would be best just before hunting season. We are getting ready to release another training program that we are excited about. It will be called the Mountain Hunters Training System. It is currently in beta testing and being tweaked as we receive feedback from our testers. This program will be a for anyone getting ready for a multi-day backpack mountain hunt. So keep your eye out for that.

Thanks for the question and let me know I can answer any other questions. Should be checking on here more often as things have settled down a bit.

Thanks,

Ryan Clairmont

Rhino8541

WKR
Ryan, would you be able to outline what equipment is required or recommended for each training program? I wasn't able to locate that specific information.

RyanC

WKR
Both of them require a sandbag, box, pack, kettlebell or dumbell, and some barbell work but a sandbag can be used instead.

If you're considering one of our training programs you might want to wait. We are launching a TTH Membership that will cost $120/year which includes access to all of our training programs. We are anxiously awaiting that to go live which we are told should be any day. I'll let everyone know when that drops!!

Thanks,

Ryan

Rhino8541

WKR
Glad I asked, I'll keep an eye out for the membership!

How long is each program?

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaoxu425