What's this guy size wise?

hflier

WKR
I am no expert on deer scoring but I am pretty excited to find this guy on my land in OK. What do you think this one scores?

ef5f61d9b2902f97fbccb0b670010e38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wncbrewer

Lil-Rokslider
To the op, I hope you kill him and he tapes out to 153"!!

OP
hflier

hflier

WKR
Thanks guys I hope to be able to measure him in a few weeks.

140 x3 --- great looking deer, pic looks like he is in velvet so you'll lose some mass and the tines have good length but you gotta keep them in reference to the ears (6"ish).

Looks somewhere around 140. Looks like a 3 yr old though. If you are managing the property I would let him have one more year. If it is public, I would be going after him.

LostArra

WKR
Looks somewhere around 140. Looks like a 3 yr old though. If you are managing the property I would let him have one more year. If it is public, I would be going after him.

I agree it would be exciting to see him grow another year but it better be BIG BIG property to let him walk because in Oklahoma he's a goner if he jumps the fence during daylight hours especially since our rifle season takes place during the rut. This state gives lip service to letting young deer walk but come rifle season in November even the young forkies are dropping like flies.

Hflier: I would release an arrow at 7:00am on Saturday if you get the chance.

Last edited: