Sitka Women's Whitetail Line

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders,
in case you missed this, here is Sitka's Whitetail Whitetail System System. They say it can be used from the warm early season to later season rut hunts. It also includes some technology not yet available in the men's line. Video here.

SITKA Women's Whitetail on Vimeo

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
I heard some really complementary things bout this line. I have a list of gifts I need to buy for a few women friends. Can't wait till they are available.

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had the pleasure of using the women's big game system and parts of the whitetail line for over 30 days in the field last year, including my Spring Kodiak brown bear hunt, early season Kodiak hunt for blacktail deer, and several fall trips for moose and caribou here in AK. I am thrilled to see a company like Sitka putting forth a complete system designed specifically with the female Hunter in mind. This isn't just men's gear shrunk to fit; the cut, sizing and detailing was all designed to specifically accomodate the female physique, and it definetely shows

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I showed this to my adult daughter who hunts. She hopes the "new technology" isn't pink trim and skin tight sizing that is the current standard for women's gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I doubt it but haven't seen it in person. I'll be at the Salt Lake Expo in February so hoping to get a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zbot

WKR
Any updates on this from SHOT?

Have a wife and sister waiting on details.