Sitka Whitetail clothing

I am looking to bite the bullet and purchase good clothing this year. Those of you that are running the Sitka system, what pieces are you using, would change to? I mostly hunt Iowa and the upper Mid-West from October till January. I could possibly hunt in September if I go to Minnesota. Also, I am one of those guys that is going to sweat no matter the temp and will then have to layer up after or before getting into the stand.

Lawnboi

WKR
Its all good stuff.

Early season to mid to late October my favorite piece is the fanatic vest with appropriate base layers and lighter pants. Iv never been a vest guy but this vest is awesome. Great for cool evenings and mornings, when your not sitting all day.

Once it gets cold enough later in October and November I throw on the fanatic stuff and am warm down to single digit temps with minimal layering. The fanatic is cut tight IMO, if you want to layer up a bunch might want to size up.

The pockets on the fanatic gear are perfect, they are quiet and warm as well.

I also really enjoy the incinerator hat.

Mid weight base layer is perfect for the majority of the season and incredibly warm and comfortable.

That's all I really have experience with. I carry the majority of my clothing in as well. These setups have worked good warm early season through rifle. There are almost too many options with Sitka.

Brendan

WKR
Fanatic and fanatic light are the two best pieces of gear I own (haven't used the vest). Well designed pockets and the harness pass through make the difference. After that - my opinion is that it's all good, but not head and shoulders above something you might find from another company (I have stratus pants, various hats, gloves, balaclavas.