Coues deer card hits

Ty619

FNG
I feel like like I'm going insane... coues there.... don't know bout you boys but, I'm up to about 15 times a day... is this normal?? Lmao!

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
I feel like like I'm going insane... coues there.... don't know bout you boys but, I'm up to about 15 times a day... is this normal?? Lmao!

Sounds normal to me :D. I've been looking at it a lot as well.

Maverick940

Banned
Well, since it's about over, seems that I drew 4 Coues tags and 2 mule deer tags. Not sure about the sheep tag, because that was paid by check.

OP
huntstrong2850
Well, since it's about over, seems that I drew 4 Coues tags and 2 mule deer tags. Not sure about the sheep tag, because that was paid by check.

You're going to have a hell of a Fall bud. Good luck on all those tags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maverick940

Banned
You're going to have a hell of a Fall bud. Good luck on all those tags!

It's like that every year. Between 6-7 months of hunting in Alaska every year and 4-5 months of hunting in Arizona every year, I seem to get enough of it. Pretty much wears me out.

Olson

Lil-Rokslider
It's like that every year. Between 6-7 months of hunting in Alaska every year and 4-5 months of hunting in Arizona every year, I seem to get enough of it. Pretty much wears me out.
DUDE?!?! That is awesome.
2 very different environments to enjoy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

69ChrisCraft

Lil-Rokslider
I drew 36A late season rifle. Brother drew 33 muzzleloader. I've hunted 36A archery the last two years but if anyone has some insight on 33...relating to muzzleloader season I'd be grateful. Also, muzzloader regs are a bit vague. It looks like optics are allowed?

OP
huntstrong2850
I drew 36A late season rifle. Brother drew 33 muzzleloader. I've hunted 36A archery the last two years but if anyone has some insight on 33...relating to muzzleloader season I'd be grateful. Also, muzzloader regs are a bit vague. It looks like optics are allowed?

Congrats on that late rifle tag! I'll ask my buddy about 33 for you and see if I can help out. Far as the optics I don't know myself either

69ChrisCraft

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on that late rifle tag! I'll ask my buddy about 33 for you and see if I can help out. Far as the optics I don't know myself either

Thanks a bunch! We're both really excited after a tough archery year to extend our range a little bit.

Maverick940

Banned
Yes sir, can't wait. It's going to be a busy one between November 2nd and December 11th. Pretty excited about it.