Montague County TX

TBarron

WKR
I’m looking at buying a property in Montague county TX between Forestberg and Sunset (closer to Sunset) and wanted to see if anyone had any experience hunting that area. I’ve hunted north in that county near St Jo and know there’s good bucks in the area but was unfamiliar with the area around sunset. Any fellow Texans that hunted this area care to share what they’ve seen around deer numbers and buck quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

WoodBow

WKR
You might already be a member there but texas bowhunter is where you want to ask a question like this. You will get all the info you want.

OP
TBarron

TBarron

WKR
You might already be a member there but texas bowhunter is where you want to ask a question like this. You will get all the info you want.

I was about to do that but it requires buying a bumper sticker first before you can post.

I was about to do that but it requires buying a bumper sticker first before you can post.

That must be something new...I never had to do that. I think you have to have like 10 posts before you're allowed to start a thread though.