Sierra Trading Post Code

NDGuy

WKR
Do you only get these if you spend money on their site? I have never got one from them.

thebest3

Lil-Rokslider
i dont think buying would do anything. i been buying stuff from stp for a while. use to get code every other day. some up to 35% off. all sudden nothing for a while only free shipping. i contact stp and they state they no longer sent out code. so for now this is the only source.

Titan

WKR
Yeah, I can't figure why I get them consistently. It will all of the sudden stop for a while also.

And that is correct, if you contact them they will say no codes available. Not sure why they run it this way.

RokHard

FNG
Yeah, I can't figure why I get them consistently. It will all of the sudden stop for a while also.

And that is correct, if you contact them they will say no codes available. Not sure why they run it this way.

Back when I was getting into fly fishing, I bought A LOT of gear from STP when I used to get codes. As my reward, they stopped sending me codes lol.

OP
Paulyester

Paulyester

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone have a code for today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to a customer service representative about it a while back and they said they are phasing them out. So new email subscribers don't get codes. I used to get them, then unsubscribed, then resubscribed, so now I don't get them.

Titan

WKR
Yeah I heard that a couple years ago also. No more coupon codes as they are being phased out. Who knows though.

In the meantime, here's another code:
RXP02206

Jimss

WKR
I've tried all the coupon codes above and can't get any of them to work. Does anyone have an updated code? I'd like to buy another pair of boots! If you would like to PM it to me that would be great...or I'll keep checking back at this post.
Thanks!

Daverr

FNG
I've tried all the coupon codes above and can't get any of them to work. Does anyone have an updated code? I'd like to buy another pair of boots! If you would like to PM it to me that would be great...or I'll keep checking back at this post.
Thanks!

I also need a code :rolleyes: My understanding is that they have 3 use limits, so both Jimss and I could use the same code. I'd appreciate a PM or a post here. Thank you!

Last edited: