Sierra Trading Post Code

jmz82

FNG
Thanks guys (or Gals), ordered a bunch of stuff and the pack even though I didn't get the discount on the pack. Appreciate everyone that posts these codes.

I talked to an CS agent awhile back and she said you had to have been signed up back in 2015 if I remember to get these codes. I think my first purchase from them was long enough ago but I didn't sign up for the emails unfortunately.

Jimss

WKR
I tried the code and unfortunately it didn't work on the boots I'm trying to buy. If anyone has any suggestions or a different code please let me know! Thanks again snakelk for trying!

Sturgeon

WKR
Jimss the codes generally don't apply to clearance items and have some other exclusions. You will still get the free shipping, just not the extra % off.

Jimss

WKR
I tried a couple boots that weren't on clearance and unfortunately both didn't work...other than free shipping.

Titan

WKR
Some brands are exempt, others are totally random items that don't qualify. I got some sitka stuff to work, then a bino harness wouldn't. Maybe they are getting wise after seeing all these Roklisde members using coupon codes. Ha!

Kindo

WKR
Hey, would anyone mind shooting me a PM with a code if they have one? Used the last one for a pair of boots that didn't fit and they won't let me use the same code.

Thanks!

Sturgeon

WKR
FREE SHIPPING* ON $100+
EXTRA –
25% OFF** $125+,
20% OFF** $100+,
OR 15% OFF** $75+

keycode KYD7525F

PM sent

Sturgeon

WKR
FREE SHIPPING* ON $100+
EXTRA –
25% OFF** $125+,
20% OFF** $100+,
OR 15% OFF** $75+

keycode KZN9271U

Daverr

FNG
If anyone has one for today, I'd appreciate it. By the time I finalized my shopping cart, Sturgeon's coupon had hit its maximum uses!