Please welcome BaseMap to Rokslide and win a membership!

BrentH

WKR
Been playing around with the free version since I saw your post on IG earlier. The imagery is definitely better than OnX.

Count me in for the drawing.

Graves14

WKR
Just downloaded the free version, imagery is amazing! I’d love to try the full version.

Welcome , I have ONx that i use for property boundaries and Gaia I use for backcountry navigation , an all in one would be great.

BrentH

WKR
It does have the tilt function, but I can’t get it to work reliably, or reset to non-tilt. I’m sure it’s something I’m doing, but if anybody figures it out I’d love to hear.

Colberjs

WKR
I’ve been using Basemaps for a bit now. Discovered it during turkey season and enjoyed the free trial so much that I bought the full version. Much better maps that InX (and I love OnX except for their map quality). Utilizes Google maps I believe.

BrentH

WKR
It does have the tilt function, but I can’t get it to work reliably, or reset to non-tilt. I’m sure it’s something I’m doing, but if anybody figures it out I’d love to hear.

After playing with it a bunch more, it just takes some getting used to. Two fingers on the screen and swipe up will tilt it, then swipe back down to reset.

Bought it a few days ago. Long time onX user who has completely switched over. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bhylton

WKR
I picked it up after seeing your IG post. there is even a layer in there showing USFS timber harvest units and the year they were cut. cool stuff!

I see from the website that it has application deadlines and hunt success percentages. Does Basemap also have draw odds?