Please welcome BaseMap to Rokslide and win a membership!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Their words,
"Basemap is a complete outdoor planning and navigational tool all in one. No need for multiple apps on your phone"

I have been using Basemap for the past six months. Two of the features that really stand out to me, image resolution and the ease of downloading offline maps. This product also has very few glitches and is pretty intuitive. And the price is very reasonable. -Ryan

Basemap has also given us two memberships to give away. So if you want to throw your hat in the ring just post below. I will pick a random winner on the 15 of September.

For more details
Hunting – BaseMap

cadae9b6efaca6815a3cee76175ad6f3.png

10fd5c187d3235f5d04bc69e0a99d8b0.png

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Base maps!
Ryan sounds pretty awesome. Does it work in multiple states or just one similar to onx? I have onx on my phone and have had to go back to my GPS and chips. It just doesn't seem to work very well for me. Of course I'm not very tech savvy and very well could be user error. I like simple damn it. All that said I'll be subscribing and watching for a review I definitely could use something different.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Yes sir, all 50 States I believe.

511a90794f1e97ff333f651c5fc06c83.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RCL

WKR
Believe I will have to try this.
I already have Onx, but want to see if imagery is improved on Basemap.

twall13

WKR
Throw my name in the ring. I'd like to give it a try and compare it to OnX (what I've been using for the past few years). The sample images above look pretty crisp and clear compared to what I'm used to seeing at those zoom levels. And the long (and often failed) download times can get old fast with OnX. Those are really my only complaints with OnX. I like the content and features so if this comes close in those categories it could be a very solid option.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

WyoElk

WKR
Looks like a good product, especially geared toward hunters. I’m in for the random draw.