Please Welcome SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear, official Rokslide Sponsor

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

We started working with SKRE back in the fall on a few clothing tests (see http://www.rokslide.com/forums/clothing/52902-skre-extreme-mountain-gear.html) and our writers-Matt & Travis-reported back that SKRE was good value and performance. More than a few members have reported back with the same news.

SKRE offers Ultralight Hunting Clothing, a signature camo pattern, and other hunting related gear.

Started by Mike Nielson and Travis "the beard" Roundy, see About us - Skre Gear, these guys are passionate hunters who understand western hunting gear needs. I've known Travis from other circles for several years and have only had positive experiences. Mike Wand is also Owner and Managing Director of their online store and the front-line guy you'll be dealing with if you inquire with SKRE. Members have told me he's been good to work with, answer questions, and return correspondence.

SKRE is now an official sponsor (look for their banner-link on the clothing forum) so please give them a big welcome and consider them as you're shopping out gear for the 2017 season.

Matt and Travis are running SKRE's new Kaibab Merino line, so we should have a review up on that line soon.

Ultralight and Durable Hunting Gear & Apparel | Skre Gear

attachment.php

Last edited:
Really like this gear , been good so far. Worth a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribed to the email. Interesting idea- setting up season-specific package deals.

I’ll keep an eye open, but I don’t know that I want to be the first to risk a hunt on a new clothing system.

Anyone able to compare their rain gear to something like Kuiu? I bought a pair of their gaiters a while back- awesome fabric and waterproofness.

The more research I do on textiles and textile research companies, the more I notice that the market is dominated by Japanese companies. And Gore & associates.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone able to compare their rain gear to something like Kuiu? I bought a pair of their gaiters a while back- awesome fabric and waterproofness.

The more research I do on textiles and textile research companies, the more I notice that the market is dominated by Japanese companies. And Gore & associates.
The material in the hardscrabble gaiter uppers and the material used in the Nebo rain gear in my opinion is very very similar. I've had great durability with both and posted some pictures after a season of use in the review thread I referred to earlier.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk