Extra Antelope Doe Meat

DLOsoft

FNG
I will be hunting antelope near Casper, WY this coming weekend and have two doe tags but can only bring one doe back with me on the plane.

I will only shoot the second doe if I have someone to give the meat to. If anyone is interested in picking up the meat from an antelope doe around Casper on Saturday/Sunday or anywhere along the route back to Denver on Sunday afternoon please PM me.

UtahJimmy

WKR
I'm not too familiar with WY game laws on giving away meat, but you might want to be careful here.

There isn't that much meat on a doe antelope. My 2 headless, hideless does weighed 56# & 61# after hanging for 10 days with the bones (minus the lower legs and inside tenders). I'd be surprised if you would yield more than 60-70# from two, making it easy to get both home with you...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
Go to Yellowstone Meat Processing. They are great people. They have a meat donation program. I think you have to pay but there are people who need the meat.

topher89

WKR
I'd be surprised if you can't get both doe antelope home with you. 60-70lbs all boned out sounds right for both.