CO Unit 88 - 10/6 - 10/12

Anybody hunting this rifle season? Picked up a leftover doe tag. Will be my first antelope hunt -- curious if any roksliders will be out that way.

ericF

WKR
Yep, i'll be out there. I hunted 87 last year, but this year I was able to get an 88 tag. Hopefully it will be less of a parking lot than 87 was. With a doe tag, you should be able to fill out the first day

OP
coloyooper
Awesome. Good luck. I'm looking forward to getting out. My archery season got cut short having to go out to the Carolinas to assist in hurricane clean up.

topher89

WKR
No advice on those units but good luck!

I have a doe tag for a different unit this weekend and can't wait to get out there. I picked up a second late season tag for December as well

OP
coloyooper
I got out for two days. Ended up deploying down to Panama City for Hurricane Michael, so yet another season cut short.

I could've tagged out a dozen times with a buck tag. Couldn't get in range on a doe, though I saw plenty. Way she goes, I guess.

Opening weekend is a shitshow out there. More folks driving around than anything else -- hunting during the week would probably be your best bet.