Willing to pay trespass fees - trying to find ranches

We paid fees to hunt a ranch about 10 yrs ago, and it was a great archery hunt, and I had fed my antelope bug for a while. Now, a vendor of mine wants to take me and a couple others on a archery hunt in 2018, and I don't believe the ranch we hunted is available anymore, the rancher passed and the son is hit or miss.
So, I am going on someone else's dime, so I am willing to pay for access, I just don't know how to find such a ranch. the one we hunted before we found out about by word of mouth. We want to and can be fairly self sufficient and everything that googles up is guided (out of our price range).
Search suggestions are appreciated.

OP
timberland
I am SO SORRY, i forgot this is the world wide web! We are driving from WI and would like to target WY. Should have mentioned that in the original post.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
sorry on my part too, I didn't realize this was the antelope forum so I deleted my elk hunt thread.

tonarcher

FNG
Wyoming Game and Fish should be able to provide a list land owners in each unit that allow hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wytx

WKR
G&F does not provide landowner lists anymore. They do have some listed online under public access Landowner assistance program.
With PP you can draw a good area that doesn't need private access.
You might try the Chamber Of Commerce for any nearby towns to an area. Biologists and GW might have some names to give you.