Back country bow tool bag

Ghost

Lil-Rokslider
Putting together a tool bag for a backcountry archery hunt, so far I have a leatherman, 2 allen wrench sets, a switchable screw driver. rachet strap (use it as a bow press), extra kisser button and peeps sites. what else should I put in there?

wb8o5

FNG
I have extra cord for my drop away rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I carry extra d-loop material, some serving, and a couple extra nocks, and that's it. Worst case scenario, I hike out to camp or the truck if I need to fix something. But so far, never needed to.

OR Archer

WKR
I carry one set of allens, one set or torques, spare release, lighter, serving, d loop, and rest cord. Anything more than what I can fix with those will more than likely require a press to fix it.

Pliers, enough D-loop material for d-loop and drop-away cable. I’m assuming you have an extra string/cable set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G

Ghost

Lil-Rokslider
Actually I dont have a extra string, if something happens to it, Ill have to run into town anyway to resight in my bow. I can cut the time needed to do that by having an archery shop do the set up.

I use d-loop cord for my wrist sling. I tie enough on there for two loops. I dont like carrying a big bulky wrist sling and its a good back up in case mine breaks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk