Titus Innovations?

Has anyone tried these insert/outsert? I like the fact you can change a damaged part and lifetime warranty.

MattB

WKR
This is a solution to a problem those who use hot melt glue don't have.

Granted I don't have one to test, but I'd bank on it shearing where the threaded post comes off of the part that glues in the shaft. That's going to be the smallest cross section and there just isn't much there to support it. Additionally, the entire thread of the broadhead + length of the head sticks out past that point, which will subject it to a lot of torque. Definitely better than a lot of things but it's still handicapped by the outdated 8-32 thread design most of the industry is still stuck on for some reason. The lack of footing as a part of the system is a weak point too, nothing there to reinforce the shaft on the outside. When I read that it was a two piece system I expected it to incorporate some sort of footing.

OP
C
I thought that the second piece acted like a footer. I have been meaning to call and ask a few questions but have been crazy busy. I’ll update with any info I can find.

OP
C
I called to clarify somethings. They do not go over the arrow at all. Both the one and two piece have the lifetime warranty. I asked about ordering and was sent to eBay. Looks like $36 an insert! I’m out...