Hoyt Carbon RX-3!

Maybe. I’m a bit disappointed at the specs, but perhaps it is as quiet as they’re saying. If so, then I can see them selling. Even then, they were spitting out the same numbers last year with a longer ATA flagship. This bow is gonna have to be pretty quiet.

I’m a Hoyt person because of the draw cycle and back wall, but I’ll be sticking with my hyperforce until they come up with something that just blows it out of the water.

Beendare

WKR
This is probably going to go over like a lead balloon....but I hate seeing young guys spending tons of dough upgrading to the latest and greatest.

In reality, you pay a huge price....for a tiny incremental improvement. Now if you have the disposable income...go for it. Instead I suggest they read up on the power of compounding. Rant over...sorry for tossing cold water on your thread Jacob.....

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
Quietest carbon bow, hmm..... So does this imply that they've made quieter aluminum bows?

I'm a Hoyt guy but they are playing catch-up with the Triax and they know it.

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

I figured they'd at least change the design of that stupid piece of tubing used for the bottom yoke system to clean it up a little, and they did.

Funny there's no additional specs. Wonder if they lightened it up so it weighs less than other aluminum bows on the market? Also makes me grin that my soon to be 3 year old can count to 3 without screwing up but a major bow manufacturer can't even make it to 2.

OP
Jacob Chapman
Funny there's no additional specs. Wonder if they lightened it up so it weighs less than other aluminum bows on the market? Also makes me grin that my soon to be 3 year old can count to 3 without screwing up but a major bow manufacturer can't even make it to 2.

Specs are on their Facebook and Instagram

Btaylor

WKR
This is probably going to go over like a lead balloon....but I hate seeing young guys spending tons of dough upgrading to the latest and greatest.

In reality, you pay a huge price....for a tiny incremental improvement. Now if you have the disposable income...go for it. Instead I suggest they read up on the power of compounding. Rant over...sorry for tossing cold water on your thread Jacob.....

That's why they buy a new rig every year, they want the power of compounding. LOL

OP
Jacob Chapman

I work in financial sales, awfully familiar with compounding interest if that's what you're referring to.

My bow is a Hoyt katera, back up is a Mathews Feather Max. I don't have a pro shop discount anymore so dont do the whole buy new and trade yearly anymore (no $ in that).

That said I still love bow release day. After I have a chance to shoot it, and wait for some reviews by trusted pro's, then I'll make a decision as to if I plunk down the cash

Maybe. I’m a bit disappointed at the specs, but perhaps it is as quiet as they’re saying. If so, then I can see them selling. Even then, they were spitting out the same numbers last year with a longer ATA flagship. This bow is gonna have to be pretty quiet.

I’m a Hoyt person because of the draw cycle and back wall, but I’ll be sticking with my hyperforce until they come up with something that just blows it out of the water.

I disagree, I really like the specs of the ultra and aluminum ultra. Hoyt had a hole in their RX1 lineup by only offering short brace heights.

OP
Jacob Chapman
Quietest carbon bow, hmm..... So does this imply that they've made quieter aluminum bows?

I'm a Hoyt guy but they are playing catch-up with the Triax and they know it.

playing catch up to a 28" ATA toy?

I wasn't a fan of the Triax, to each their own.