Tight spot secondary grabber

bearclaw

FNG
I have a bow that doesn't have the ability for a 2 piece quiver, so the tight spot it is.

While it is a solid quiver, the single attachment point and the single arrow grabbers mean it makes a deadly silent bow, not as silent, but the secondary arrow grabbers help mediate that.

Store - TightSpot Quiver

I carry at least one mechanical in case I get the need for a larger cut or smaller profile when it is windy, and these lock them down nicely without risking deploying them in the quiver.

Good luck

OP
B

bearclaw

FNG
I can post up tonight! Just added it yesterday and shot with it and it made a huge difference on shot noise.

Still not quite as quiet as a 2 piece with 2 grabbers would be, but dang close.

Good to see they added this. I was trying to find a way a few years ago and talked to them about it and at that time they didn’t have a way to do it.

MikeStrong

Lil-Rokslider
I can post up tonight! Just added it yesterday and shot with it and it made a huge difference on shot noise.

Still not quite as quiet as a 2 piece with 2 grabbers would be, but dang close.
I would be interested to see a pic of your setup with this as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I haven't had any issues with mechanicals in my TS with just the single grabbers. I do like the overall length of the TS between the hood and the grabbers though, because with 30+ inch arrows it's nice to have the extra stability there.

With properly tightened down gripper my 7 season old Tightspot still works fine with Injexions and either fixed blade or mechanicals. Quiet too. The hood is fairly chewed out where the the broadheads go so that allows mechanicals to fit in without opening. Best bow quiver going in my opinion.

amp713

WKR
Super interested in this! Almost all my bow noise I feel like comes from that quiver

Grunt-N-Gobble

Lil-Rokslider
Im not a fan of the 2nd gripper. I have one and it would cause my arrows to bend slightly. The most extreme was the 1st arrow position and i wnded up modifiing it to prevent the bending. ultimately, i removed it.

Gumbo

WKR
I started using one this year. I always practice and tune with 4 arrows in my quiver to simulate the balance I'd have when taking a shot while hunting. Four field-tipped arrows stay put just fine, but my Ramcat tipped arrows don't fit quite as tight because they don't insert into the hood as far and I also always have one judo point while hunting that continuously rattles loose. Anyway, I tried the secondary gripper and it works great, the only bummer is pulling arrows out and putting them in takes a little more precision/effort. But overall it works great for me and solves the problems I was having.