Mathews wait time

williamson88

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone order a new Mathews hear what wait time is?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SunShine

Lil-Rokslider
You would have to think Mathews would deliver faster than any other major company ? They at one time had 3 work shifts but I thought I heard they cut back a few years ago ?

One thing for certain is if I landed myself on a Mathews, wait time wouldn’t hold me back. They’ve got many years building experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My local Mathews Dealer called me today and said it will likely be March 2019 for my Traverse now ...

That’s almost 16 weeks.

They explained there are 1,400 Dealers who placed stocking orders and Mathews will be filling those first. Damn, not sure I can wait that long ...

OR Archer

WKR
My local Mathews Dealer called me today and said it will likely be March 2019 for my Traverse now ...

That’s almost 16 weeks.

They explained there are 1,400 Dealers who placed stocking orders and Mathews will be filling those first. Damn, not sure I can wait that long ...
Who is your dealer?

Ive never had a Mathews hunting bow ever take that long. I can't even remember a target bow from them ever taking that long either. Just seems like an awfully exaggerated wait time to me.

Who is your dealer?

Ive never had a Mathews hunting bow ever take that long. I can't even remember a target bow from them ever taking that long either. Just seems like an awfully exaggerated wait time to me.

Supposedly the “Largest Mathews Dealer in Texas”, but they all say that, so who knows.

It didn’t sound right to me either. Wish I didn’t sell my primary bow to fund this one. I guess I should try to call Mathews direct tomorrow to see if they will confirm or give me better news. Thanks.

MattB

WKR
From what I have heard, when a dealer is citing significantly longer than reasonable wait times they are usually playing games.