Hoyt nitrux and helix

wayoh22

WKR
I was in the market for a new bow and was actually going into my local archery shop to decide between an RX-1 or 2017 Carbon Defiant. The owner asked if I wanted to see the Nitrux since it had just come out a week earlier. From the moment I drew that Niturx back I knew I was going to be purchasing that bow. The specific bow he let me shoot felt like I was drawing 50lbs but was actually 70lbs. (I was shooting a Bowtech Carbon Knight @ 70lbs beforehand. I thought the draw cycle was much smoother than the RX-1 and Carbon Defiant and was drawn back it was very easy to hold that pin in place. On my previous bow it always felt like it was fighting me to let go. It's lightweight, plenty of color options. Have nothing but good things to say about it.

I'm not super impressed with hit this year.

They aren't bad bows if you know how to get them in time, but it isn't really much of an improvement over last year.

It pains me to say this, but the bowtech sr6 blows hoyt out of the water. I personally chronographed the bow tech and a 60 pound bowtech is faster then a 70 pound hoyt had a better draw cycle, better back wall, and less hand shock. I've not shot the sr6 at 70 lbs, but if it sucks the bowtech @ 60 walks all over a hoyt at 70...

But yeah anything hoyt has is better than the above mentioned carbon knight.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk