LCA Press thoughts?

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
Asking advice on which set up to purchase based on your experience, I can get both of these at a good price.
15% off the already lowered price on ebay with free shipping.

1. LCA EZ Green Press with the LCA draw board, comes as a package.
2. LCA Standard Press.

Is the Standard Press that much easier or better than the EZ Green Press to make it worth it?
I've also looked into the Archery Dezign draw board. Is this upgrade worth it?

I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with this set up and how it has worked for you?
Currently shoot a Hoyt but not tied to it, will either of these require Hoyt adapters?

Thank you

I have the EZ green press with draw board. Its a great press and I don't think for what i do I would need the standard press. For a home press you can't beat the functionality and price.

That being said, I wish I would have picked up the Archery Dezign draw board. Having the pull off set is a huge benefit.

Now the Hoyt. I had a Pro Defiant when I decided to do my own work. I was shopping around for a press and could not get over the fact that I would have to spend another $250 for the adapters to make it work with the defiant. So, I sold the defiant, bought a brand new Xpedition Xcursion7 and the press for what I sold the Pro Defiant for.

I'm not bashing hoyt or that you need adapters for them. I just didn't want to go down that road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OP
GarrettCrain

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Don. I agree the adapters make things much more difficult. I wouldn't be doing anything more than just my bow and my own tuning so I may not need the standard either.

All I can add is I built my own press designed after the LCA and I wish I would have planned for a built in draw board. Buy the best and most complete press you can afford. It would be so nice to have the draw board and press in one unit.

OP
GarrettCrain

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
That's along the same lines as I was about to ask also. Looking at Archery Designs again, they have a draw board that mounts on the press or one that can be put on the table, called the "Linear Draw Board". This is probably the way I will go, but just right next to each other.

That's along the same lines as I was about to ask also. Looking at Archery Designs again, they have a draw board that mounts on the press or one that can be put on the table, called the "Linear Draw Board". This is probably the way I will go, but just right next to each other.

I wish I would have built mine to fit this. In time I'll mod it to fit.

mtbshark

WKR
What’s the difference between the lca draw board and the archery designz draw board?
They look crazy similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
GarrettCrain

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
$377.50 on eBay, free shipping and 15% off brings it to $320 for the press

- - - Updated - - -

Archery dezigns has two versions. One mounts into the bow press and the other mounts onto a wall or side of a bench. I want mine on the bench instead of the press

BigDog00

WKR
Black Ovis has a 20% code (dec20) that will work on the bow presses. I think it came out to $319. I just ordered one.