daypack that can also haul meat?

dado5

FNG
I am going on my first drop camp hunt for elk in CO 2nd rifle. Up until now I have done solo backcountry archery hunts. I have an exo first gen frame with 3500 and 5500 bags. Since it is a drop camp I dont really need either one of those and would rather carry a smaller pack daily (even though the 3500 cinches down pretty small ) but would like the option of packing meat at least to a trail for outfitter to get. Does anybody make a daypack which can handle any kind of weight?

NebraskaStickHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Buy the 2000 for you day hunting and will interchange with your other two exo bags. The horse shoe front zipper is great on them and the pack is compact and tight to the frame.

Vurtle

FNG
Kifaru Apollo is a great design. I wish they made a slightly bigger version to fit the 26” frame.
The MR Mule would be another choice that I have been tempted by.

oldgoat

WKR
Kifaru Apollo is a great design. I wish they made a slightly bigger version to fit the 26” frame.
The MR Mule would be another choice that I have been tempted by.

The Apollo will mount to the 26" frame, just there is an open spot at the bottom of the frame

The badlands 2200 is a daypack that can handle some weight. I have a Badlands 2200 and a Kifaru Woodsman. The Badlands does not handle the weight nearly as well as the Kifaru, but it does a boned out 1/4 and the weight carried as a daypack pretty good.

CMR4

FNG
SG Avail will mount to any of their frames and it’s a great day pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
I bought my K3500 for this very reason. Little bit big for a day pack, but not bad and a dang great meat hauler. Why buy a whole new rig when you’ve already got the frame? Pick up the 2000 bag or use the 3500.

Jimss

WKR
I would highly recommend Kifaru! You can use a Kifaru frame plus have add a large selection of pack bags and accessories to it. I have a bag for super light packing and another bag I put on the same frame for hauling super hefty/bulky loads. Either way you go it won't weigh much and you can haul 100+ lb loads. The larger bags can be cinched up tight to the pack if you want a smaller profile. I just packed a mtn goat out with rifle and gear the other day with 0 problems. The life-sized goat cape, hind quarter, rifle, spotter, tripod plus other gear was a heck of a heavy, bulky load but no problem on super steep, rocky, and thick Alaska bush. I've used the same Kifaru frame/bag no problem for hiking miles upon miles turkey hunting in Nebraska or antelope hunting in Wyo.

Idahomnts

Lil-Rokslider
Pods 8, lol no way affiliated or even customer yet, still saving with a new born lol but hear good things, make ya a sling with pocket or whatever you have in your mind , support a guy doin good work ,