Kuiu Venture 2300 or Sitka Flash 20

ndsportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at these two packs, anybody tried both or either ? likes/dislikes? Tried on the Sitka, liked the fit, but hard to compare the Kuiu without trying on....

I have the flash 20. It was a good bag for a day pack. I like the layout a lot. I’ll make you a deal if want it. PM me..

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have only played with it in the shop. I don’t personally have a use for this type of bag, but I try them all out to see how they fit and function.

And I have had poor results with the the first version Sitka Flash’s in the past.

OP
N

ndsportsman

Lil-Rokslider
Wondering how noisy the fabric is the Kuiu packs are made from? I remember Cordura as being some very noisy material several years ago, durable as hell, but extremely noisy...

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Venture arrived would be on the noise side but very streamlined so hugs body nicely lay out looks good medium fits me perfect at 5’7” 160.... good layout on pockets and should do well for 30 pds and less

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Venture arrived would be on the noise side but very streamlined so hugs body nicely lay out looks good medium fits me perfect at 5’7” 160.... good layout on pockets and should do well for 30 pds and less

What do ya mean by “would be on the noise side”?

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
If any brush hits this pack it will be noisy.....the slim design will limit this but it is not a quite material