Stone glacier hydro holster

Mitten32

WKR
Anyone have issues with the noise level of their hydro holster? I messed around with the angle of how the nalgene bottle sits in it but its just seems to slosh the water around create more noise than when the bottle is sitting straight up and down on a hip belt. I like having the nalgene off my hip find but the extra noise/sloshing of the water drives me nuts.

It irritates me also. It is a great setup in terms of access, but I got tired of the noise, so have been stowing the bottle in my bag, which isnt a great solution because it causes me to drink less water and takes up pack space. You arent alone brother. I need to get a hip belt water bottle holder.
Anyone have issues with the noise level of their hydro holster? I messed around with the angle of how the nalgene bottle sits in it but its just seems to slosh the water around create more noise than when the bottle is sitting straight up and down on a hip belt. I like having the nalgene off my hip find but the extra noise/sloshing of the water drives me nuts.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

rm06

WKR
I carry the 48 oz Nalgene and I don't notice any sloshing. I carry the holster vertically right next to the pack on the back. When my pack is compressed with only daily essentials I notice it occasionally will move around but not excessively.

OP
Mitten32

Mitten32

WKR
Thanks for the reply's everyone. I think I'm going try one of PODS hip belt bottle holders that he custom makes to see if that is a better solution. Ill update once iIget it to let you know how it works.

jljordan41

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the reply's everyone. I think I'm going try one of PODS hip belt bottle holders that he custom makes to see if that is a better solution. Ill update once iIget it to let you know how it works.

I know this is an old thread, but how did the hip belt holder work for you? I just got one from PODS as well. It's very well made but I found it to get in the way on my Xcurve

I have one of pods holders on an xcurve.
Occasionally it will kinda be tin the way but it just takes a small adjustment and it's fine.
No sloshing either.