Kifaru Customer service

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. My Nomad 2 ended up tearing in the Hypalon where the frame attaches to the bag, I emailed Kifaru some pics and they said send it in and they would take care of it. I sent it in on Monday and I got an email today stating they are going to send me a brand new one with the updated hypalon sleeve. Really makes a guy feel better about spending the kind of money we do on quality gear, from a company that stands behind their product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusty2426

WKR
Just wanted to share my experience with you guys. My Nomad 2 ended up tearing in the Hypalon where the frame attaches to the bag, I emailed Kifaru some pics and they said send it in and they would take care of it. I sent it in on Monday and I got an email today stating they are going to send me a brand new one with the updated hypalon sleeve. Really makes a guy feel better about spending the kind of money we do on quality gear, from a company that stands behind their product!

I’ve had nothing but outstanding responses from them on the couple of issues I’ve had.

HighVoltageHunter

Lil-Rokslider
That’s good to hear. What’s updated on the hypalon sleeve? I am looking at buying a Nomad 2 and if they just improved the sleeve maybe I should look at just buying new?

OP
Jpott3

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
That’s good to hear. What’s updated on the hypalon sleeve? I am looking at buying a Nomad 2 and if they just improved the sleeve maybe I should look at just buying new?

So the old hypalon sleeve had cut in holes for the loops on the frame where your load lifter attaches, it caused a weak point on some bags where it would tear at the holes. The new sleeve has no holes and has the loops for load lifters sewn in and it just slides over the top of the frame eliminating the weak point.

OP
Jpott3

Jpott3

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you Jpott3, I appreciate the explanation.

You bet, and for what it’s worth I love the nomad 2 think it’s the most versatile pack they make in my opinion. I use it on day hunts and multiple day backpack hunts