Kuiu pack with a tree stand

Not sure if this is the right area for this but I have a kuiu pack and trying to figure out the best way to pack it in.

Tried it today for the first time and took the frame and straps off the bag and strapped it to the back of my lone wolf climber. My LW straps I added are not that comfortable. Wondering if any one else is working with a setup similar and how you’re doing it?

Also I was carrying the icon 1850 which is a small bag, was thinking about strapping stand to the back of the bag but not sure if that really works with this size bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's a guy with a lot of good videos on youtube that uses a kuiu pack with his lone wolf. might want to check him out.

it's the "Traditional Bowhunting And Wilderness Podcast"

I also have the Icon Pro 1850 and have been meaning to try carrying my climber using the load hauler panel. I’ll give it a shot this weekend and let you know how it does.

Pezboat

WKR
You’re right. The LW straps are garbage. So I bought some molle backpack straps and attached them directly to my LW Assault. I also run the Kuiu 1850 and I then strap the bag to the stand. It works great. Here’s the order of the setup; LW Assault with molle straps, 4 climbing sticks laid directly on the stand, Kuiu 1850, my bow. I use the Lone Wolf belts to cinch every down. I can jump up and down, and everything stays silent and secure.

Tried my climber in the meat shelf using the load hauler and accessory pouch and it worked great, much better than my previous pack which want bad. I assume it will be the same with the 1850 bag.