Kifaru packs in the RhinoDen

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
I noticed yesterday that Kifaru had a few packs in the rhinoden. I was looking today and they had a bunch more. Been dying to get a bag to go with my frame. I have the cargo panel and a second hand nomad1. I picked up a mountain warrior at a pretty good discount. Just wanted to give any of you guys that hadn't noticed this a heads up.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

SKYNET KC

FNG
I splurged a bit today.

Reckoning (from the Rhino Den), Guide Lid and Grab-It II all in wolf gray. Need to call tomorrow and add the lash kit and maybe a meat bag.

Vurtle

FNG
I wonder what the plan is. They referred to the reckoning as “with hypalon sleeve”. Are they changing the sleeve to be like the muskegs? Maybe new bags coming soon?

Last edited:
I wonder what the plan is. They referred to the reckoning as “with hypalon sleeve”. Are they changing the sleeve to be like the muskegs? Maybe new bags coming soon?

Pretty sure that all of the bags currently being made no longer have the Hypalon material. Bags are still the same, they have just started using the new material with the load lifter loops sewn to the bag. I think they are just clearing out inventory of what bags they have in stock. My guess anyways. And I will bet there is going to be a new bag or bags coming out- there is always a new bag on the horizon.

VAHunter01

Lil-Rokslider
Gahhh...seeing this will cost me money.

Now just have to decide between MW or AMR.

Already have a Rambler and Gen 1 late season to cover most of my eastern needs, but planning on heading west next year so...

Tried searching, but does anyone know if you can easily mount a mountain warrior on a guide light frame?
Thanks

OP
Whitetoptom

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
I got my ship notice this afternoon. I guess I should tell my wife that it is coming as I will be in the mountains this weekend.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

ncstewart

WKR
Well the reckoning didn’t last long I guess. To late to the party for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk