Horn Hunter Full Curl with Tree Stand

DLIP

Lil-Rokslider
Hello Roksliders,

This is my first post as I'm looking to make a purchase on my first frame pack. This will be primarily for hunting whitetails on "walk-in" properties anywhere from 1+ miles in/out where I stay in the tree all day. It will also serve double duty when I get the opportunity to hunt elk/mulies in the west.

On certain hunts, I will be packing in my stand/climbing sticks and would like for the stand to fit between the frame of the pack and the bag.

My question is whether or not the full curl can carry a stand effectively between the frame and pack? I can't tell if the load wings would fit around the stand and still be able to secure the pack/stand well.

Does anyone have experience with this?

No input on that pack, but it is almost 10 lbs empty which is insane to me. I tried carrying my climber in the meat shelf on my KUIU 1850 and it works very well. I used the pack on a week long elk hunt and had zero complaints, both carrying camp in, day hunting, and packing meat out 5 miles.

adamm88

WKR
I had a full curl, depending on the stand you have I doubt it will go around the stand, it didn’t carry the best and that’s why i sold it, i think my slumberjack bounty 2.0 carrys way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk