What Would You Like to See From Kifaru 2019

wesfromky

WKR
First wish:
Rifle scabbard like the Mountain Rambler but removeable. It would attach to the top of the frame and ride inside the bag itself. Give the option when you order a bag to have a Velcro opening that the scabbard will slip through just above the bottom of the pack. Put clips on the Velcro opening that attach to the frame so it doesn’t compromise bag strength.

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but close?

Kifaru Long Range Hunter Scabbard with Lid - The Extreme Store

Kifaru Long Range Hunter Pack - Full System - The Extreme Store

matthewmt

WKR
A bag like the timberline with a meat shelf,

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

JD619er

WKR
If you form a wedge at the bottom of your bag by using the lower compression straps you can haul meat between the bag and frame with any kifaru bag. With or without a meat shelf.

TubbsTru

WKR
1) Tarryall made for a Duplex

2) Updated Urban Zippy (give it stays like the Door Gunner, better back padding with mesh, and the ability to use an Omni belt with it)
Or
3) Door Gunner with about 1800 cubic inches

Wrench

WKR
I'd like to see some quiet material and shipping in a flat rate box for a small item. Over 20 bux to ship a pocket is crazy.

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
A bow hook for the belt. Something to hang the bow on when needed

Diesel

WKR
modify the urban ruck to make dedicated treestand pack. just sew a normal framesheet in, flip the lid so it opens the other way, and attach the grab handle right at the top of the shoulder straps instead of putting it on the lid. put zippered access to the lid pocket on both sides so you can get into the same pocket when it's closed or open.

I have been thinking how I would alter the Urban Zippy pack into a treestand pack. Your ideas plus I would add a bino holder to the face for quick access while on stand. Maybe slightly bigger. Your ideas plus the bino thing on the Zippy...perfect.

Quick easy quiet access is key on treestand hunts.

snowplow

WKR
Id love to see kifaru go away from the tapered molly layout on the hip belts. The two molle lines start wide at back and end up much narrower towards the front. When running a knife or holster etc you end up placing it where it fits right not where you want it or its sloppy.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Wassid82

WKR
Anything that could be used for upland bird hunts with the platform for an overnight hunt/hike

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lost park pants. I'll put a down payment on mine right this second in fact....

Asked and received. Aron showed a final work-up on the Kifaru Instagram. Reinforced seat and knees with leg zips.

N2TRKYS

WKR
Talk to the shipping companies! I ship quite a bit and it’s UPS, USPS, and FEDEX that are f*^cking ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be true, but I don't get charged $20 shipping for a shirt at other places.

T_holli22

FNG
Maybe a return of the Mountain Rambler and an option to add nomad style wings to any pack would be nice.

bsnedeker

WKR
A 3000 inch side zip or top entry bag to strap to the frame. Looking for something dead simple in the 1-1.5 pound for day hunts.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk