What Would You Like to See From Kifaru 2019

10ringer

WKR
Anyone who sits in a whitetail stand all day will understand the random thoughts that bounce around in your dome! Today I was dreaming up my perfect pack that I would love to see Kifaru stitch up.
Just curious what everyone else is hoping to see in 2019!

I would like to see a Muskeg 2.0 with the following mods:

-Add the lid pocket to the 5/7k bags from the 2800.
-Change the lid to a roll top in overload mode but keep it fold down in normal mode. Not interested in running a lid to keep things dry.
-Extend the main bag offset zipper full length like the Reckoning
-full length slim side pockets like those used on the exo bags and keep the current lip around the bottom
-exterior water bladder sleeve from the reckoning

Thats my perfect bag, lets hear yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyodan

WKR
Here’s the bag I want. It would be kind of a reckoning/woodsman combo. I want it to be the length of the frame, with 3 independent sets of straps so I can tie stuff on the back, and have the sides work the load shelf. I want it to have a load shelf, keep the water bladder in the pack, and be around 3500-4000 ci. I’d like a small sleeve pocket on each side like the muskeg.

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
A 3500 and 6000 ci set of bags just like the Seekoutside Peregrine 3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldgoat

WKR
I want an onboard mounted drone like system to make my carry weight lower, probably fuel cell powered!

Dobermann

WKR
In my ideal world, they'd go back to offering First Lite Fusion, in the color-improved Cordura ... multicam might work, but can appear military-like; Highlander may well work, but the 'dead snake' aspect, and forced geometry just doesn't appeal to me. Fusion works great where I am, and the old packs, while being slightly bright because of the initial printing issues, still just disappear like magic.

Gumbo

WKR
I would like to see them leave everything the same and not add any new products, I can't afford any new ideas or improvements!

There is no perfect pack to me. Trade offs. But, the ER or 22 mag seems to me to be the best all around pack they make for 99% of what I do. I prefer the custom lack pods made me to either of those offering he. Because it was made to my wishes and needs. But, I’m still sacraficing certain things for others. It’s just what it is.

With that said, I did just buy one of those Sherman pockets. I have both the CP and the CN. Add this on and it become the perfect day pack for whitetail ground hunting and western elk hunting. That was my thoughts anyway. Is, if it would just get here by Friday, I. Kyle spend everyday next week testing it. :^)

matthewmt

WKR
I'd like some setups where a guy could run just a guide lid and whatever pouches he may choose with a meat shelf of sorts for going really minimal but still packing a load or antlers etc, similar to how SO packs can be setup with just a talon and lid.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
I’d like to see an update big slick bag, like the argali with all the new updates. And make it light too.

That I’d buy. Otherwise I’ll just keep humping the fulcrum

I'd like some setups where a guy could run just a guide lid and whatever pouches he may choose with a meat shelf of sorts for going really minimal but still packing a load or antlers etc, similar to how SO packs can be setup with just a talon and lid.

You could do that with a cargo panel and/or a guide lid.

You could do that with a guide lid and a grab-it.

You could also do essentially that with the new Sherman pocket and a guide lid. Or just the Sherman pocket as a meat shelf.

matthewmt

WKR
You could do that with a cargo panel and/or a guide lid.

You could do that with a guide lid and a grab-it.

You could also do essentially that with the new Sherman pocket and a guide lid. Or just the Sherman pocket as a meat shelf.
I have both guide lid and grab it.

A solid hydration pouch would be sweet too. It's kind of a pain wrestling it out from in between the frame and bag to fill up.

ChrisAU

WKR
I have both guide lid and grab it.

A solid hydration pouch would be sweet too. It's kind of a pain wrestling it out from in between the frame and bag to fill up.

You could get a camelbak carrier like I have and attach it to a cargo panel and also put a guide lid on it.

I have a cargo net, I've toyed with the idea of attaching my Native to the cargo net (making a cargo panel with 1000 ci storage essentially) and then my hydration carrier to the native. Maybe add guide lid.

Here is the referenced camelbak on my reckoning:

OOlObyw.jpg

OkQwu5M.jpg

"save the chubby unicorns" t shirt or hat

Blaze orange lids

More camo options for packs/frames

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk