Kifaru Sherman, Urban Zippy, and Duplex

TubbsTru

WKR
I love this setup and the versatility. So many configurations. The Sherman fits perfectly on the Urban Zippy and together just the two of them make a super day pack. From there, both are easily mounted on a Duplex. There are so many different ways to make that connection, but right now I'm using k-clips to attach the UZ to the top of the frame and then straps along the side. The Sherman then holds and compresses things at the bottom and also snugs up the top. Rock solid.

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

Last edited:

Diesel

WKR
I have been playing with the same idea to use as a treestand pack and day pack. Good to hear someone say they like the way it works.

The fold down panel on the sherman looks like it will work for a binoc holder when open in the treestand. In particular, my 8x32 leicas.

Only trouble is price, as that is a lot to pay for a daypack.

K9Kelly

WKR
Picked up a Sherman pocket for my Kifaru frame packs then saw this. It will also dock on my Umlindi like you've done with the UZ. Thanks for sharing and an awesome idea!

richiexu

FNG
I can attach my coyote sherman to any bags. Best used was on flight carry on lol when I need to stuff my Switch and noise canceling headphones to an easily-accessible pocket

Wildlifer

Lil-Rokslider
How do you think the Sherman will work as a load compression panel? Looking at adding one to my 44mag. Us the Sherman to strap in training weights without the bag or meat after the first load. Pretty much like a more functional quarter panel?