Holster on Kifaru

For the guys using a holster on the belt of your kifaru pack.

What brand holster and or what type of attachment points are you using?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

rbljack

WKR
Following this one...but the research that ive done on this so far is leading me towards a guy on here. JCcustomkydex. Ive seen a few pictures where they are running the holster on the hip belt, and running either a small or medium (not sure which ) pouch over the holster. Looks like a clean set up that is pretty functional.

OP
H
Following this one...but the research that ive done on this so far is leading me towards a guy on here. JCcustomkydex. Ive seen a few pictures where they are running the holster on the hip belt, and running either a small or medium (not sure which ) pouch over the holster. Looks like a clean set up that is pretty functional.
That would be perfect to still be able to run a belt pouch. That name sounds familiar, I think I heard Jordan Budd mention it in some review I was watching.

jhubbz

Lil-Rokslider
I second the JC custom kydex holster. Ran that this year. Holster is pretty durable. Only issue I had was trying to fit a gun bearer on the same side. It's doable though. He's a great guy and is happy to answer questions and offer suggestions. He uses his own products and knows what works and doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gcode is what I use on everything. So many options anthem will work with there holsters and many others.

I got a JC Custom Kydex holster for my G20. He makes a great product, and it works well with the Kifaru hip belt. You can put a medium pouch over the holster to half-way conceal it if you need the storage or just want to make the gun less visible. My holster came with MALICE clips to attach it.

OP
H
I second the JC custom kydex holster. Ran that this year. Holster is pretty durable. Only issue I had was trying to fit a gun bearer on the same side. It's doable though. He's a great guy and is happy to answer questions and offer suggestions. He uses his own products and knows what works and doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thanks to the guys mentioned JC Custom. I couldn't remember the name.
A Google search with that pulled up a good thread.

Pistola on Kifaru Belt Solved!

I use the Jimmy Tarps connector for the pals webbing and an Uncle Mike's holster. Costs a total of $35 for both and holds the pistol snug and tight.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
MR's holster is simple, light, reasonably priced, and fits on PALS grids or any belt. Access to my .45 with shot shells is plenty fast for dealing with snakes.

Hunting Accessories | MYSTERY RANCH BACKPACKS

If more discretion is required, I made a top-opening belt pouch with PALS attachment on back and a Velcro keeper on the inside. Still quick enough for snakes plus a little more protection for the weapon.

ArborKat

FNG
I picked up a Jimmy Tarps pals adapter for twenty bucks. It works with any 1.5-2" belt style holster. I slap my uncle Mike's holster through it and it works great for my Glock20. If I dont want it on my pack, the razco holster that attaches to my FHF bino harness works great too.

hunting1

WKR
This one...... He beat me to it but works well.

MR's holster is simple, light, reasonably priced, and fits on PALS grids or any belt. Access to my .45 with shot shells is plenty fast for dealing with snakes.

Hunting Accessories | MYSTERY RANCH BACKPACKS

If more discretion is required, I made a top-opening belt pouch with PALS attachment on back and a Velcro keeper on the inside. Still quick enough for snakes plus a little more protection for the weapon.

RWK3

FNG
Bianchi military flap holster with the metal clips on the back. Protects and secures the pistol. Can clip to just about any belt or can be fished through and clipped on molle webbing.