Need advice on a Kifaru EDC/Bushcraft pack.

CORidgeRunner

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for some insight on a kifaru pack that I can Use for EDC mainly with occasional bushcraft trips. I don’t want anything too small. I have my eyes on the 14’r, X-ray and the Urban zippy. I would even be open to the Eastern Ruck. What do you guys think? I can’t make a decision!

I looked at the 14'r for a couple of years, and could never really see a use for it. Looked like it was kind of good for this, or could be ok for that, but didn't really seem like it would do anything great. Then I came across a really good deal on one and bought it. Now, I love the pack. I use for all kinds of stuff. I was never a edc pack kind of guy, but now I am. I use mine for regular travel- fits in the overhead very well. I can add or subtract pockets as needed. It fits my 15" laptop no problem. I haven't used it carry meat yet- but I have test loaded it up a solid 50lbs, and it carries that well enough. I could easily see using it for a night or two of early season outings with added pockets and utilizing the bottom straps. I am sold on it. Really like it.

tems908

FNG
I carry my X-ray daily. It is a good size for my 13" macbook pro, books, note books, clothes and other assorted daily carry items. I recently added a Sherman pocket to the front and that really improves and expands the possibilities for me. I've gone from the office to the woods by just removing a few things and adding a few others. I highly recommend.

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Purchased an Antero from the forums here which came with an organizer for EDC. LOVE IT! Doubt I would take it out Bushcrafting as I also have an Apollo which I am planning on pulling the trigger shortly on a duplex lite frame.