Anyone been to the Kifaru Store in Denver?

TexasCub

WKR
Just tried to call them but they were closed. Can you just walk in to their store in Denver and shop, meaning do they have most things in inventory at the store?

Grumman

WKR
I did while on vacation last summer. They had a small showroom with most of their product line on display. It was worth a stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyGuy

WKR
They don't have much inventory except maybe some pockets and whatnot, but you are better off ordering online anyway (unless you live in CO) to avoid paying the sales tax. It is more of a showroom than a store, but you can see the packs and accessories in person; get fitted for a frame, and talk with them all you want to find the right system for your needs.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

marktole

WKR
I’ve been in twice, agreed that it’s worth a stop to see things in person, try it on, or whatever. They’ve got all their products on display in the showroom.

However, the only thing you could actually buy right then and there and take with you is the stuff like t-shirts and hats I think. Pretty sure that everything else they sell has a lead time because they have to make it.

Chad.frank

Lil-Rokslider
Been there a few times. It’s been expanded in the last year. If you aren’t sure what you want it would be good to stop and look at all that they have.

You would still have to order and it takes about two weeks for you to receive it. Super awesome people that starts up front with Dayna.

Smash

Lil-Rokslider
I will be stopping in while there for work next week.

To me, the biggest reason to stop would be to see in person and try stuff on - particularly their frame. I'm sure someone would adjust a frame/belt to fit you and try a pack with some weight in it. I drive down when I order to avoid shipping. That's assuming your not familiar with their products already. If you are familiar with their stuff in general, it's pretty modest from a store standpoint-it's more of a production facility.

OP
T

TexasCub

WKR
Kind of what I figured unfortunately. I own a bunch of their stuff was just wondering if they sold the stuff right out of their store or if it was just a showroom for ordering stuff. It’s only an hr from my house so I was thinking about heading up there.

Steel Rain

Lil-Rokslider
It is nice to see the gear in person. I like trying things and playing with it. I’ve stopped in before. I love their gear snd their customer service.

I stopped by there earlier this year. Cory gave me a tour of the place. The Legend was busy doing a podcast the one day and was adventuring on the other time. Pretty cool!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

oldgoat

WKR
You can also stop by rmsgear, they have a limited selection of Kifaru frames and packs in stock. Might check ahead though to see what they have.

I stopped by today, and have been in there multiple times. Super friendly staff and will answer any questions. I’ve never bought any big items like a frame or a shelter when I was in there. I’ve just bought small things like pullouts and such. For big stuff I order it online, then pick it up in store to avoid shipping charges. It’s worth a visit.