Another Grizzly Attack...

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
That poor mama in her last moments had to endure that her baby would die that way, and then the poor husband who found them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
A horrific tragedy. I'm sad to hear of this Man's loss. My prayers go to this Man as he grieves his losses. May the Prince of Peace and Strength lift him through. May his friends surround him with support and wisdom as he processes this devastation. May his memories of their happy, healthy, and wonderful times perpetually overpower the memory of the evil he experienced in the moments he returned home.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Amen DEEF

I read a piece last night from Jim Shockey on this incident last night and how he or one of his hunters might have had a chance to kill that bear if it weren’t the antis liberal influence on the laws up there. I can’t link it at it was on FB but if someone else can figure it out, post it up here. Good read. You don’t see Shockey get too fired up but he is on this tragedy!

DEEF

Lil-Rokslider
Amen DEEF

I read a piece last night from Jim Shockey on this incident last night and how he or one of his hunters might have had a chance to kill that bear if it weren’t the antis liberal influence on the laws up there. I can’t link it at it was on FB but if someone else can figure it out, post it up here. Good read. You don’t see Shockey get too fired up but he is on this tragedy!

Will do. I understand his anger. Aggressive problem bears should not be protected no matter what the season or population is in their particular area; they are not greater than human life.

jmden

WKR
Amen DEEF

https://www.rokslide.com/forums/gen...hild-yukon.html?highlight=grizzly+kills+37+yo

See post #8. Someone put a little work into putting Shockey's words together there.

I can't imagine anything worse than that situation. It makes me angry to think about the resistance to eliminating these problem bears. These bears are designed to kill and they are good at it. They need killed when they get aggressive towards people.

If I was on the ground up there and a bear acted like that I would be digging a big hole and not thinking twice about it. Legal or not, I know what is the right thing to do.