Kuiu Rubicon

4IDARCHER

WKR
So does anyone know or have a solid idea on where the new Kuiu jacket will fit into their line up? It looks very similar to the 240 peloton, but maybe it is more of a soft-shell type?

n2horns

WKR
I was trying to figure out its place too. Seems like a lighter version of the Guide and the Teton. Not sure if I would use it in a camo form, maybe in solid color. I would use the Peloton 240 more for hunting than the Rubicon.

I’ll probably grab one if it’s not overly warm and it’s quiet. I see it as a highly improved guide jacket, lighter and appears it is more wind and water resistant.

I can see wearing it over a base layer when it’s 50-60 but windy or pushing through wet brush, or paired with a puffy like the Kenai when glassing or it’s cold and you’re on a stalk. The Peloton tops would be a good mid layer with it when moving in colder temps and not busting brush.

i wore mine this past weekend got around 2 inches in 4 hours and didn't have any water leak. temps were around 28-30 have a puffy on under and was never cold. helps against the wind fairly well too

Big Nasty

Lil-Rokslider
I really hope kuiu gets back into doing vids that Jason did all the time explaining all their gear. I use all brands but liked those little info clips with his experience using them and what the difference between all the new gear is.