FL Catalysts jacket fit

ofl0926

WKR
Hey what’s up everyone. Wife got me this jacket for my b-day. I wear medium across the board in tops with FL. This jacket fit a little snug in the armpit area. It’s not comfortable at all. Do you think upsizing is a good idea or just stick to medium? The sleeve length was spot on and the chest had room as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased a catalyst recently. I’m 5’10” 175lbs and ordered a medium. The only issue I’ve noticed is I think the cuffs are to tight on the wrists. I love the jacket. Crazy versatile. I have had my layers bunch up near the arm pits, but once I adjust it, everything is comfortable.

Maybe size up. Medium fits me they way FL designed it too. With that said I usually like gear that is a little looser fitting, but first lite medium is spot on for me.

OP
ofl0926

ofl0926

WKR
I purchased a catalyst recently. I’m 5’10” 175lbs and ordered a medium. The only issue I’ve noticed is I think the cuffs are to tight on the wrists. I love the jacket. Crazy versatile. I have had my layers bunch up near the arm pits, but once I adjust it, everything is comfortable.

Maybe size up. Medium fits me they way FL designed it too. With that said I usually like gear that is a little looser fitting, but first lite medium is spot on for me.

I’m 5’6 at 170lbs and all shirts and jackets from them are medium. I’ll try it on again and adjust a bit more. I wouldn’t say the layers bunch up but I feel the seam.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 5'9" 195 lbs, athletic built and I had to size up on the catalyst jacket to a large. I also wear mediums in most of the first lite tops except the wick and the catalyst jacket. I had the same issue with the armpits on the medium. The large fits much better and isn't too bulky as I thought it would be.

OP
ofl0926

ofl0926

WKR
I'm 5'9" 195 lbs, athletic built and I had to size up on the catalyst jacket to a large. I also wear mediums in most of the first lite tops except the wick and the catalyst jacket. I had the same issue with the armpits on the medium. The large fits much better and isn't too bulky as I thought it would be.

Yeah I am thinking of upsizing as well. Might be a little long in the sleeves though.
I want to layer this with the halstead or even the puffy or sawtooth.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I am thinking of upsizing as well. Might be a little long in the sleeves though.
I want to layer this with the halstead or even the puffy or sawtooth.

I have 34/35 length arms and it might be a tad long, but nothing that gets in the way of shooting my bow or inhibits me from something else.

OP
ofl0926

ofl0926

WKR
I have 34/35 length arms and it might be a tad long, but nothing that gets in the way of shooting my bow or inhibits me from something else.

Yeah I’m gonna order the large and see how it goes.