Cheap Pants 96/4 nylon spandex $25

78mac78

FNG
Agreed..Found them at wal-mart last fall and have been wearing them quite a bit this summer, and just recently picked up a second pair..

My local wal-mart only carries the cargo pant, but they are awesome!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just curious, why would you not take them on an extended hunt?

I told myself that at first but they have proven to hold up. Now my only reason are the lack of personal preference, pockets slant the wrong way, no closure on rear pockets, no hip vents.

davsco

WKR
these have the red inside waistband? haven't actually worn them yet but tried on a pair and seem like they'll be great outdoors pants.

I did 30 miles on the PCT trail with the wrangler shorts in the day and the pants in evenings , they hold up awesome

I’ve worn the same pair for the last two backpack hunting trips I’ve done, one in Wyoming and one in Colorado. I also wore them for all of archery and rifle season last year in Pa and have had zero issues. My only complaint is that I can’t get them in 32x34

idcuda

WKR
I’ve worn the same pair for the last two backpack hunting trips I’ve done, one in Wyoming and one in Colorado. I also wore them for all of archery and rifle season last year in Pa and have had zero issues. My only complaint is that I can’t get them in 32x34

Yeah, what's up with that? Annoying as chit.

OP

78mac78

FNG
Agree with you all there of 34" length thank heavens I have a seamstress in the fam